This page contains news, event information, and other items added by the market managers.
Some Changes to Current Inventory
Changes to Current Inventory
Corn, Half Bushels of Canning Tomatoes and Pickling Cucumbers Currently Out of Stock
- Weyant Vegetable Farm regretfully announces about a two week shortage of sweet corn. They have corn planned through October; however, the next variety is lagging behind by a few weeks due to the unseasonable weather patterns. We will announce when corn is available again.
- Green"er" Acres Farm is also noticing changes with tomato production due to the weather patterns. They still have tomatoes available for ordering; however, not in the canning quantities.
- Rispoli’s Produce also announced there is a temporary shortage in pickling cucumbers, but will have more in a few weeks.
- Heritage Hills Farm is currently sold out of chicken breasts and thighs, but still has wings, half and whole chicken.
Change in Name and Size of Product
- Appalachia Malting has changed their name to Golden Farms Milling. Same great company and product, just a new name. They have also changed from 3 pound bags to 5 pound bags. There is a corresponding change in price, but the great news is that it is actually cheaper per pound than previously.
Baking season is soon upon us, so why not try a more healthy, organic product for your baking needs.