Farm Fresh Recipes
We will be periodically adding recipes that feature our farm fresh produce and meats as they are in season. Please check back regularly to see what we have added.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Mom's Zucchini Bread
Source: Carol Eltman (Entered by Cathie Dibert)
My mom’s never fail recipe. I will sometimes do this in a bundt pan instead of 2 loaf pans. Sometimes add chocolate or butterscotch chips. (I often increase the Cinnamon to 1 TBSP because we like it spicy)
Serves: 2 loaves or 1 bundt cake
Step by Step Instructions
- Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar, oil & vanilla, mixing until thick.
- Add zucchini & stir thoroughly.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture into moist ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Add chopped nuts and lemon rind, if using.
- Bake in 2 greased and floured loaf pans (or 1 bundt pan) for about an hour at 350 degrees.
Comments added by fellow market members.