Farm Fresh Recipes
We will be periodically adding recipes that feature our farm fresh produce and meats as they are in season. Please check back regularly to see what we have added.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Roast
Source: http://www.skinnytaste.com/crock-pot-balsamic-pork-roast/ (Entered by Cathie Dibert)
Our customer S.M. provided us with the link to this recipe. She writes: “Made this recipe tonight with the pork roast you delivered on Friday, and it was delicious!! Thank you! : )”
The author of the recipe wrote: “I love making pork in the slow cooker, it’s so easy and literally falls apart once cooked. Here it’s cooked with balsamic vinegar and honey which gives it a slight tang that I love!”
Thank you S.M. for sharing! If you or a friend have a recipe that you love using our farm fresh products, please share it with us.
Serves: Approx. 8 3 oz servings
Step by Step Instructions
- Season the pork with salt, garlic powder and red pepper flakes and place it into the slow cooker.
- Mix together the broth, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce and pour it over the pork, then pour the honey over and set the timer for 4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on Low.
- Once the pork is cooked and tender (it should shred easily with a fork), remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish.
- Break apart lightly with two forks and put back into the slow cooker.
- Ladle 1/2 cup sauce over the pork and keep warm until ready to eat. Read more at http://www.skinnytaste.com/crock-pot-balsamic-pork-roast/#qfLTKhDpD4WaPGe0.99
Comments added by fellow market members.
Made this for dinner this weekend and it was DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing